Thomas Bauer joined Gene for the final episode of the “Radio Retirement Series.” Thomas is a certified financial planner as well as a retirement income certified professional.
We’re honored to have him wrap up this exciting and informative series with his expertise and caring guidance.
Websites Thomas references in the interview:
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- What income taxes will her children pay when they inherit her annuity?
- As they approach their 80’s, how do they make their estates easy for their son to settle?
- Should she use ‘extra’ income to add to her savings or pay ahead on her mortgage?
- Does she have to go back to her attorney to change the executor of her will?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.