Tiffany Shutta from Reverse Mortgage Funding, joins Gene for this weeks episode. Tiffany shares her expertise from serving RMF’s clients as well as MtM’s.
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- What is a reverse mortgage and who should use one?
- Can listener use a reverse mortgage to buy a retirement home hear his kids?
- Are HELOCs and Home Equity Loans the same or different?
- Small business owner is frustrated with 1099s. Does she have to issue these?
- Should he stop contributing to his 401(k) and payoff his mortgage sooner?
- Buckets more questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.