Keith Strohl joins Gene for this episode of the “Radio Retirement Series.”
Keith specializes in Estate Planning at Steckel and Stopp Law Offices in Slatington, PA. Tune-in to hear their discussion!
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
· What happened with GameStop and the short-selling hedge funds?
· What are hedge funds?
· Are tax-free municipal bonds better than money in the bank?
· Should his wife increase her 401(k) contribution above her current 4%?
· Now that he’s retired, should he roll over his 401(k) or leave it in the plan?
· Buckets more questions
Two New Free Services
· Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
· Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
· Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
· Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
· Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
· Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
· Do you have questions about your financial situation?
· Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
· What should you be doing right now?