Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- Are stimulus checks either reportable to the IRS or income taxable?
- His grandson isn’t going to college. What are the penalties if he used his 529 plan money for something else?
- She’s getting an insurance settlement. Is it taxable? What should she do with it?
- He wants to know if the ‘January Effect’ is a good investment guide?
- Buckets more questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.