Alyssa Young hosts todays show and interviews Social Security & Medicare specialist Mark Bacak about the differences between Advantage & Medigap plans. Mark helps listeners understand what they can expect to pay and which might be the most appropriate choice for their individual needs.
The consumer price index rose another 8.6% since May 2021, so Alyssa and listeners discuss ways to save a few dollars on food and gasoline. On the bright side: Medicare premiums will likely go DOWN in 2023, and the Social Security cost-of-living adjustment next year could be another new high.
Alyssa also answers listener questions:
- Married couple says, “We are not even sure we are set for him to retire.”
- Parents want to know how to give their son their beach house with the lowest tax bill
- Retiring firefighter seeks information on annuities to invest $100,000 in “something really safe”
- Do I owe state and federal taxes on the Pennsylvania home I sold to move to Florida?
Plus, a client shares an outstanding experience with MtM Financial Group’s life insurance partner, Mike Pompei.
Schedule a Free Second Opinion Meeting:
- Is your retirement plan on track? Are your investments appropriate? Meet with an MtM financial advisor.
- Talk to Mark Bacak about YOUR Social Security & Medicare options.
- Ask Mike Pompei to audit your life insurance policy—and explore whether a long-term care policy works for you.
- Make sure your will and legal documents are comprehensive: Talk with estate planning attorney Keith Strohl.
- Do your current annuities fit your needs? Kegan Morris will do an audit and explain them.
- Should you get a reverse mortgage? Tiffany Shutta can help.
Call 610-746-7007 today to schedule an appointment with any of the above caring, professional specialists.