Alyssa Young is your host today. She interviews Keith Strohl, an estate planning attorney with Steckel and Stopp who partners with MtM Financial Group, to talk about elder planning, also known as asset protection planning. How much money is off-limits from a nursing home for a healthy spouse who can live independently? What happens if you run out of money while receiving long-term care? What are the ways you can proactively prevent your money from being used to pay the nursing home? He introduces the pros and cons to consider.
Also joining Alyssa today is MtM senior investment advisor Mark Belcak. He explains a strategy that provides both downside protection and income that may be appropriate for some people during this market volatility.
- What are the stages of retirement and why should you care?
- Why consider converting your IRA to a Roth?
- She answers an emailed question about how to avoid bank overdraft charges.
Schedule a Free Second Opinion Meeting:
- Is your retirement plan on track? Are your investments appropriate? Meet with an MtM financial advisor.
- Talk to Mark Bacak about YOUR Social Security & Medicare options.
- Ask Mike Pompei to audit your life insurance policy—and explore whether a long-term care policy works for you.
- Make sure your will and legal documents are comprehensive: Talk with estate planning attorney Keith Strohl.
- Do your current annuities fit your needs? Kegan Morris will do an audit and explain them.
- Should you get a reverse mortgage? Tiffany Shutta can help.
Call 610-746-7007 today to schedule an appointment with any of the above caring, professional specialists.