Mark Belcak, our senior Financial Advisor at MtM, joins us on this edition of the Radio Retirement Series. We’ll be discussing investment strategies for people entering retirement and those that are already retired.
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- He received a $100,000 inheritance. Should it go for retirement or his son’s college?
- They are both 51 and expecting a large inheritance. Can they put that into a retirement plan?
- Is the gift limit $15,000 or $11 million?
- How can we pay our income taxes from our IRA distributions?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.