Financial expert, author and speaker, Tom Hegna, joins Gene tomorrow morning for the newest edition to this exciting series. Tune-in for professional guidance from America’s foremost expert on retiring happy.
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
· They are not yet taking RMDs – can they still do Qualified Charitable Distributions from their IRAs?
· She feels entitled to her inheritance, but . . . her father isn’t dead. Is she on the right track or out of bounds?
· What is the best way to determine when to take social security benefits?
· Should she be ok with her husband giving his inheritance to his brother?
· Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
· Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
· Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
· Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
· Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
· Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
· Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
· Do you have questions about your financial situation?
· Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
· What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.