Diane Dickison joins us tomorrow morning at 9 for the Radio Retirement Series! The IRS sadly doesn’t go away when we retire… BUT there are many challenges & opportunities that come with retirement. Diane is here to help you explore all of them.
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- How can he get his RMD to his church?
- Why did the IRS send him a 990T letter – and what the heck is a 990T?
- She had to file quarterly income tax payments for the first time last year – why?
- What should she do with her $14,000 RMD that she doesn’t need?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.