Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- She wants her 401(k) to ‘not lose anything”, but she’s 70% in stocks. What to do?
- He and his partner are not married, but they’ve been together 41 years. What happens to their estates?
- He messed up rolling his 401(k) into an IRA. Can he fix it?
- Their RMDs will have them taking out (and paying taxes on) way more than they need. What should they do?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.