Gene and Alyssa answer tons of listener questions:
- How does a young couple get financially ready to start their family?
- Should she cash out her IRA, pay the taxes, so she can invest in a CD?
- She is recently widowed and needs a financial advisor. What questions should she ask?
- They both have 401(k)s at the same company that are not performing well. What can they do?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
- Are you taking too much risk with your investments?
- Is your 401(k) or 403(b) being actively managed for you?
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.