When McCoy was diagnosed with high risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia at the age of 4, her family had no idea what the future would hold. She is 18 months into treatment with a year still remaining. As end of treatment approaches the fears and uncertainties remain. Laura (McCoy’s mother) will be discussing her experiences during McCoy’s cancer journey as well as what’s next for not only McCoy but other children battling cancer.
McCoy is fighting her battle with leukemia right now. Read the full story on her fundraising page.
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- How does he decipher the choices in his 401(k) to build the best portfolio for the next ten years?
- His wife bought a home in her own name. Does she share the profits with him?
- She received a ‘Risk Distribution’ from her father’s estate. What does that mean?
- She made a poor choice with her social security benefits. Can she change that 25 years later?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.