Gene and Alyssa answers tons of listener questions:
- He asks if $120,000 in legal fees is excessive for a $360,000 estate?
- Is he ‘too old’ at age 58 to think about Roth Conversions?
- What process should he follow to gift a home to his grandson?
- Will there be inheritance taxes on a CD with ToD?
- Lots more questions.
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.