Gene answerstons of listener questions:
- She works two jobs. Is she over-paying on her taxes?
- He is 65 and recently disabled. Should he file for SS disability or wait to file for SS retirement?
- Is he too old at age 56 to do a Roth conversion?
- She’s had an annuity for 25 years. Should she swap it for a new contract?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.