Alyssa Young is your host for today’s show. She talks about:
- Inflation protection options for your portfolio
- Ideas about ways to give financial gifts to adults or children (Simplify your holiday shopping!)
- “Meme stocks” and the difference between short- and long-term investment strategies
- Reminders about Medicare Open Enrollment
She also answers lots of listener questions:
- How can I find dividend-paying stocks?
- My wife inherited an IRA from her father. How do we calculate her required minimum distribution?
- The investment choices in my Fidelity 401K are limited. What can I do, and how I can preserve the purchasing power of my money?
- Can I roll my self-directed IRA into my SIMPLE IRA at my company?