Gene and Alyssa Young answer tons of listener questions:
- She asks if her fiancée should use a standard or Roth 401(k)?
- She lost her husband in July. How should she use what she has to pay her bills?
- Their daughters all married great men. How do they protect those husbands should they lose a daughter?
- What does she receive from his social security when he passes away?
- Lots more listener questions
Two New Free Services
- Have your current life insurance policies analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
- Have your current annuities analyzed to see if they fit you or could you do better
Added to These Free Services
- Social Security and Medicare Review with our SS/Med expert Mr. Mark Bacak
- Long Term Care Review with our partner Mr. Mike Pompei
- Reverse Mortgage Review with our partner Tiffany Shutta
- Estate Planning Document Review with an attorney in our office
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your time with us.