When you choose to work with a financial planner for the first time or make a switch, you have a lot of questions. Here are some of the important things you should know about how we do business:
- What services does MtM provide to clients?We offer investment advisory services, income tax preparation, tax planning services, estate planning and insurance services.
- How much will it cost for an MtM advisor to review my current financial situation?
Nothing. We offer a second opinion meeting to review your financial situation and answer your questions. During that meeting, you and your advisor will mutually evaluate whether we would be a good fit for you—or not.
- Do I need a minimum investment amount to become a client?
No—but there are standards. We only accept about one out of three folks who come to us. We provide outstanding service and performance when we work with the right clients. Many people require services we don’t provide or simply wouldn’t be a good fit for the long-term relationship we seek to achieve.
- How often will my MtM advisor communicate with me?
At the very least, every 90 days. Our investment advisory system is built around frequent communication with our clients. In addition to at least four meetings a year (with a complete personal report), you will receive 12 monthly newsletters, 12 account statements and the opportunity to join us at a minimum of four live events each year. Add to that a tax preparation meeting and several phone calls and you can see how we become very close to our clients.
- If I decide to work with you, will it be difficult to change my financial advisor?
Not at all. You’ll spend about an hour with a trained member of our staff completing basic account paperwork and transfer instructions. Most assets arrive in less than 10 business days.
- How do you know when the markets are going to go up or down?
We don’t. It’s just that simple. And no one else does either. There isn’t a person or “system” that can consistently predict what the markets will do tomorrow—let alone for any length of time. Advisors who claim they know what direction the market will go are either on medication—or should be.
Schedule a Free Assessment Today!
Ready to work with a financial services group that will tell it to you straight and always have your back? Give us a call at 610.746.7007 or contact us online.