Gene and Alyssa answer tons of listener questions:
- His wife signed up for Medicare and it messed up her HSA. Can that be fixed?
- Everyone tells her she should convert her IRA to a Roth. True or false? (Spoiler alert – for her, false!)
- Should the lawyer be responsible to penalties on the estate tax?
- Father-in-law has been living with them for two years. Should he be helping with the expenses?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
- Are you taking too much risk with your investments?
- Is your 401(k) or 403(b) being actively managed for you?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.