Gene and Alyssa answer lots of listener questions:
- Their son (54) does not handle well. Is putting his sister in charge the best idea?
- Is splitting a portfolio into stocks and index ETFs a sound diversification strategy?
- Will a revocable trust protect her when her significant other passes?
- The bank gave this elderly man bad IRA advice when his wife died. What can he do now?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Meet with a More than Money advisor to review your entire financial picture or simply project your retirement
- Meet with our Social Security partner to plan the best S/S strategy for you
- Meet with our estate planning attorney partner to review your estate plans – if you have any
- Meet with our insurance partner to review your life or long term care coverages
- Discover how to have your 401(k) professionally managed without leaving your company plan
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.