Gene and Alyssa answer lots of listener questions:
- Social Security offered him a lump sum with a lower monthly benefit. Good idea?
- How does he know what taxes to withhold from his social security benefit check?
- His wife’s annuity pays 2% and is finally – after 7 years – maturing. What should she do with the funds?
- They’ve had their life insurance policies for many, many years. Should they keep them?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Meet with a More than Money advisor to review your entire financial picture or simply project your retirement
- Meet with our Social Security partner to plan the best S/S strategy for you
- Meet with our estate planning attorney partner to review your estate plans – if you have any
- Meet with our insurance partner to review your life or long term care coverages
- Discover how to have your 401(k) professionally managed without leaving your company plan
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.