Gene and Alyssa answer tons of listener questions:
- How best to donate using a Charitable Trust or Donor Advised Fund?
- Can he move money from his IRA to his grandchildren’s 529 plans without paying taxes?
- He’s 70 and thinking he would like to invest in stocks. Good idea?
- He is using his home for an AirBnB and his mortgage company is unhappy. What can he do?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
- Are you taking too much risk with your investments?
- Is your 401(k) or 403(b) being actively managed for you?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.