Alyssa Young is your host today. She describes six strategies she’s helping clients develop for their unique circumstances. Alyssa also welcomes MtM senior financial advisor Mark Belcak at the top of the 9 o’clock hour to discuss a study that quantifies the value a financial advisor brings through four particular tactics:
- Routine portfolio rebalancing
- Behavioral counseling
- Family wealth planning
- Tax-smart investing
Other topics covered during this show:
- 2024 Social Security cost of living adjustment
- It’s Medicare open enrollment season—don’t forget to check this.
- Are I bonds still a good investment? No one is talking about them anymore.
- How do we give our properties to our children so that they have the best financial outcome?
- I’m still working—do I need to take my RMD?
Alyssa also shares a funny scene from Marvelous Mrs. Maisel about how NOT to plan retirement income. Watch it here:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/qZOa_rouPYg?si=KC7ZroXSkILMpA_Y” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Take advantage of our free second opinion meeting service to review your retirement plan, annuity, life insurance, estate plan, tax situation or reverse mortgage eligibility. Call 610-746-7007 to make an appointment with one of our financial advisors.