Gene and Alyssa answer tons of listener questions:
- Is this grandma helping her 5 grandchildren with college costs (food) getting in trouble with the IRS?
- She wants to know when she must take withdrawals and from which accounts?
- Can you use the cash value from a life insurance contract to fund an annuity?
- They are retiring at ages 69 and 66. What do they do with their 401(k)s?
- Lots more . . .
Free Second Opinion Meetings
- Do you have questions about your financial situation?
- Are you on track to reach your financial goals – particularly your retirement goals?
- What should you be doing right now?
- Are you taking too much risk with your investments?
- Is your 401(k) or 403(b) being actively managed for you?
Schedule a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your time with us.